Monday, November 8, 2010

Real Climate

Interested in climate change, but don't know how to learn more efficiently? Real Climate is a great place to start because they have information gathered for everyone from the very basic beginner to those who already are well informed. I like that there's even a section for "Informed, but seeking serious discussion of common contrarian talking points". The climate scientists are on the figurative war path against skeptics (finally!), and by reading these discussion points, you too can help educate your skeptical friends and family.

In my Quantitative Methods for Environmental Science course, we've begun our study of climate change. I'm really finding it interesting--I knew the basics, but I'm loving delving deeper into the equations and understanding the geophys/chemistry behind it. (Both links above from our professor, Jim Williams)

No comments:

Post a Comment